Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#57152 by southsound
Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:46 pm
Here we go again... My chance to help with a new referral program. The last time they had this promotion the ooma.info website was able to sell a lot of Telo systems at a great price while giving many forum users a healthy reward! Read on:

ooma wrote: When you refer a friend, you won't just be doing them a favor, you'll be doing yourself a favor. Your friend will get $50 off the Ooma Telo and you'll receive a $25 gift card to Amazon.com.

I don't have a lot of friends who don't already have an ooma system. If you are like me, Uncle Fred, Aunt Sally, Cousin Elmo and others already have either a hub/scout package or a new Telo. But I really want ooma to succeed with their promotion. Success for ooma equals a long and wonderful user experience for each of us. Here is my proposal. If you have referral codes that you will not be using, send them to me at oomacodes@gmail.com and I will post them to ooma.info for free. I get nothing from this, but for every code that is used ooma gets a new customer and you get a $25 Amazon gift card. Not too shabby.

And if you have friends that are still ooma clueless, please use the referral code to bless them!
#57173 by southsound
Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:04 am
Just a thought for those of you who use Twitter, Facebook, or other social networking services - you can post a link to ooma.info and help both yourself and other fellow ooma users - not to mention the company itself. In just a couple of hours this morning, I was able to post 29 active codes.

And, if you are not goingto use them yourself, why not send me your codes at oomacodes@gmail.com and I'll post yours too? I get nothing out of it besides the satisfaction of helping other forum members make a few dollars for themselves and helping make ooma's promotion successful.

Please, please, please - if you are going to send me codes, DO NOT JUST FORWARD the email from the ooma page. Instead, just select the codes you want to send from your my.ooma page, then cut and paste them in an email to me.
#57190 by Mike-o-Matic
Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 am
Sweet! Consider mine sent. Thanks buddy.
Mike-o-matic
#57363 by rwhummel
Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:04 pm
Just wanted to say thanks to southsound for posting my codes . I sent them a few days ago except I believe I sent them the wrong way to you, Sorry :? . After I sent them I saw your other post saying to copy and paste just the codes.

Thanks Again
#57367 by southsound
Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:07 pm
rwhummel wrote:Just wanted to say thanks to southsound for posting my codes . I sent them a few days ago except I believe I sent them the wrong way to you, Sorry :? . After I sent them I saw your other post saying to copy and paste just the codes.

Thanks Again

No problem. I'm pretty flexible but I hate extra work. I just consider it a fun thing to do since I have the ooma.info domain. At one time I used it as a way to call attention to my echo problems - after things were corrected and my service reached what I call "stellar" I offered it to ooma - but they declined. When there are not promotions going on I just point it to ooma.com, the official site. But when we get a chance to help each other and also promote the ooma products, I really get into it. I hope the program is wonderfully successful for ooma and each of those who sent codes are able to put $75 in their pockets. Remember that you can always buy something nice for someone you care about with the Amazon gift cards!