Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#56360 by ocassola
Sat May 22, 2010 12:18 pm
I've had the Ooma system for almost a year and I have changed most of may family members to the service, but there are two features that Ooma should implement.
1. Real Line Hunting. I have a large home with an old AT&T Key Switch and 20 extensions. There are currently three lines on the switch and two of those lines are provided by the Ooma Hub and the Scout. Unfortunately every time the phone rings both lines on all 20 phones ring too. The problem is that Ooma does not support real line hunting, a very simple change and useful for many purposes.
Why not give us Line hunting and some setting, for example :
IF LINE BUSY THEN (Option 1) TRANSFER TO (yyy)yyy-yyyy
(Option 2) TRANSFER TO VOICE MAIL
IF LINE RING NO ANSWER FOR zzz SECONDS TRANSFER TO (yyy)yyy-yyyy

2. I have to manage both my home and my Vacation apartment Ooma Hubs. Since I have two hubs in the apartment One for Voice and another just for the Fax I need to login three times. Why not give us a web page that links all accounts under one access. By the way the *99 for faxing is another issue, even the $49 Linsys from Cisco is able to detect Fax tone so why make the user do the pre-call configuration. Also On fax we need a call waiting block code or option on the web page.