Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#54359 by Klaren
Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:09 am
My Ooma Premier trial is about to run out. I would like to subscribe but am wondering how to get the $39.99 I paid for the number port refunded. I am assuming that the free port is not available only to those who chose the Premier immediately. Please advise. Thank you.
#54364 by Klaren
Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:33 am
Thank you for the quick reply. Ooma support emailed me and told me I can subscribe to Premier for a reduced amount.
#54496 by diddlydoo
Sun May 02, 2010 5:42 am
Oh really? I didn't realize that.

I thought in order to get the free port you had to sign up to premier at the same time. I've been wondering if I need the Premier but I know I want the phone port. If I can wait a few months after porting the phone to decide if in fact I need Premier that would be great!

May I ask what kind of reduced rate you got the Premier for?
#54505 by murphy
Sun May 02, 2010 6:24 am
diddlydoo wrote:Oh really? I didn't realize that.

I thought in order to get the free port you had to sign up to premier at the same time. I've been wondering if I need the Premier but I know I want the phone port. If I can wait a few months after porting the phone to decide if in fact I need Premier that would be great!

May I ask what kind of reduced rate you got the Premier for?

It's the difference between annual Premier and the porting fee.
119.99 - 39.99 = 80.00

I would do it before your free Premier trial expires.
#54528 by diddlydoo
Sun May 02, 2010 10:36 am
Thanks again Murphy. That's what I'll do.

Earlier, I did go to 'My OOMA' to add the phone porting. I got as far as entering in all my credit card info and then I hit 'submit' and got the big error screen as if the site is down. I'm not sure or not if my info. went through.

I guess I'll wait until it comes back up and I can look in my acct to verify.