Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#53593 by CaptainKen
Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:20 am
I have lifetime premier and I have always in the past had it set to forward the call from one number to my cell phone and the other number to my wife's cell phone. A week or so ago both lines started coming to my cell phone. I logged into MyOoma with phone number 1 and sure enough it was somehow changed to my wife's phone number. I then changed it back to mine and then line 2 was also changed to my cell phone. In short I am no longer able to set one number to forward to one cell phone and one to the other. When I change one, they both change.
#53602 by murphy
Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:32 am
Hub or Telo?

Do you have the second number assigned to a scout or a handset?
#53628 by CaptainKen
Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:18 pm
It is a Telo but I think the problem is being caused by one of the firmware upgrades that was recently released. It has worked fine for the last 5 months and then just this last week I have been having problems with forwarding the calls
#53837 by CaptainKen
Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:41 am
Anyone else having this problem? I should be able to log into My Ooma using my primary ooma number and set call forwarding to one phone and then log into my secondary number on My Ooma and set that to forward to a different number. I had the telo set to do this for months and now all of a sudden, when I change either my primary or secondary Ooma number the other defaults to that same number. Whichever one is set changed last, they both end up on that same number.
#53912 by oomg
Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:21 am
Just tried to forward my Telo # to another number by selecting "call forwarding all" in the preferences. Doesn't forward the incoming calls.
#53913 by Ooma Forum
Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:23 am
Whatever I set for call forwarding for 1 number also duplicates for the second number.

I'm new to Ooma so not sure if this is how it has always worked, but I want to be able to set separate forwarding rules for the 2 phone numbers.
#53976 by CaptainKen
Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:05 pm
Yes this is exactly what mine is doing, it isn't suppose to work like that. You should (and could for the last three to four month) forward and set multi ring to seperate number for each Ooma phone number by logging into that account from MyOoma.
#55081 by jpainter
Sun May 09, 2010 12:08 pm
It must be fixed. I just got Telo and headset and set up two numbers, with each one doing the multi-ring forward to a different cell phone.

Support told me that you have to reboot the Telo after assigning the "forward to" number online.

That's cool.