Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#3341 by DreLV
Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:07 pm
New to the forum, but just installed and began using ooma. The compelling feature for me is multi-ring. It would be a great option if users could configure the number of rings (time) a call would ring on the multi-ring number before it goes into voice mail. For me, the default of 4 rings is NOT enough time for me to pull out my cell phone and hit 1. Not sure if others have the same issue or have found a work around for this.
#3342 by WayneDsr
Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:11 pm
In the Lounge there is a setting for number of rings before voicemail kicks in. I have it set to 6, Im not fast enough for 4 either.

Wayne
#3345 by DreLV
Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:14 pm
I just got off the phone with customer support. The CS rep told me this does NOT affect the time for multi-ring. The current time is hard coded at 4 rings. I tried changing it to 6 and sure enough vmail picks up after 4 rings regardless of what this is set to. I'm hoping the Prod Manager at ooma is getting similiar requests for this feature as well.