Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#52599 by tmphelan
Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:43 pm
Newbie here. Just set up Ooma Telo and Telo handsets. I imported my contacts to "My Omma" but cannot sync to handsets. I tried Menu>Srevice Settings but it isn't there.
#52603 by bw1
Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:15 pm
tmphelan wrote:Newbie here. Just set up Ooma Telo and Telo handsets. I imported my contacts to "My Omma" but cannot sync to handsets. I tried Menu>Srevice Settings but it isn't there.

On the handset, you can see the version under Menu -> Information. The contact sync functionality is included in version 35862. See viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7448
#52634 by tmphelan
Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:49 am
My handset has version 35452. When I go to Update HW SW on the handset, it says, "This handset has the latest version..."

Any help is greatly appreciated.
#52635 by murphy
Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:00 am
tmphelan wrote:My handset has version 35452. When I go to Update HW SW on the handset, it says, "This handset has the latest version..."

Any help is greatly appreciated.

You can't force an update. It will happen when your turn comes up in the upgrade queue. 35452 is the Telo revision level that is displayed on the handset. The contact list is not put into the handset. It is in the Telo and the Telo displays it on the handset.