Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#3257 by jmassimilla
Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:53 am
The "soon to be defunct" Voicewing service had a feature that I have not seen with any other voip provider. You could schedule "Do Not Disturb" to activate during certain hours automatically and more importantly, enabled you to add phone numbers to a list that would allow these numbers to come through even when the feature is activated. This feature paid dividends for me when my father had a late night medical emergency after we had gone to bed and the feature had been activated.
#3538 by scottclark
Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:16 pm
I second this!!!!!

NOBODY else (I've looked) short of buying a PBX lets you schedule your non-ring, forward, etc. times. We all forget to push the do-not disturb button at night and then again in the morning. Let the computer do the work!

If you guys did this, you'd be miles ahead. I hear people talking about this very issue on the web already.
#3961 by Falcon
Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:08 am
Mentioned in other threads, this is definitely a useful feature and a good selling point for Ooma. Being able to easily program canned and unique DND windows, with exception lists allowing ring-thrus is high on my personal Ooma wishlist! Perhaps even customized responses for the numbers on your ring-thru list would be cool too.
Last edited by Falcon on Thu May 14, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#9705 by Falcon
Thu May 14, 2009 11:35 pm
This is still the primary feature enhancement I'd like to see. It'd be nice to know if Ooma is even considering this feature ...
#9735 by Pandora
Fri May 15, 2009 11:24 am
I'd like to add my support to this idea.

I'd also like to suggest possible white lists of numbers that can optionally be enabled to tunnel through a do not disturb. For example if one of my children calls.
#10197 by in2dadark
Sat May 23, 2009 5:00 pm
[color=#4080FF]Great idea. I'm satisfied with the feature as is. But any improvement is always a good thing. It's is so nice just to hit one button and have everything go to voice and not have to go around shutting ringers off. color]