Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#3512 by whn
Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:04 pm
if omma offered a referal program, im sure more would endorse it to their friends

like maybe 1 month free service added?
#3516 by oomg
Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:34 pm
whn wrote:if omma offered a referal program, im sure more would endorse it to their friends

like maybe 1 month free service added?

As I said in topic devoted to the issue of referrals:
"As far as a future referral program is concerned, I would suggest something along the following lines: Extend the referring party's Premier service for a specified period of time for each confirmed referral to a new owner/subscriber who signs onto the Premier service. I would recommend a three month extension of the Premier service (approximately a $25 value) for each referral where the new sub signs up for one year, with a one month extension of service for those who sign up on a monthy, pay as you go plan. As an alternative, give the referring party the option of selecting between extending his Premier service or a credit on an extra line for some specified period. I have seen similar referral programs work well with other services (e.g. efax)."

I don't think there is a sufficient margin on the product to allow ooma to give a significant referral bonus on the sale of the equipment considering most units are retailed by other sellers. On the other hand giving a referral consisting of an extension of service for new Premier service customers costs ooma very little, if anything, out of their pocket, and in fact, would likely have the end result of encouraging more people to sigh up for ooma's Premier service so that they too would be qualified to receive a referral bonus.

oomg
#3819 by whn
Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:03 pm
yea

something

I can bring over at least 30 people

i used to with Sunrocket