For example, the following would be most useful to me:
1. Create a Phone Directory/Phone List that I can sort by name
2. Create directory categories such as friends, work, business contacts, etc.
3. Automatically dial a name on the list.
4. Upload the directory into my cell.
5. Export the call log into a spreadsheet.
6. Download my cell directory into my Ooma phone directory.
7. Create a history Call Log and remove historical information from the current Call log.
8. Select entries in the call log and delete them.
Do other ooma users have a need for these capabilities? What else would be useful?
However, it doesn't seem to work. I get the following error:
Internet Explorer cannot download export.php from https://www.ooma.com.
Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.
Ooma, are you planning on adding a way to delete call log entries?
Since ooma has not responded to the request to add a Call Management capability, perhaps if others could chime in we might get some action.
Please vote Yes or No whether you would like to have a Call Management capability...
I'm with you on that!
- Ooma Moderator
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:54 am
- Location: Palo Alto, California
Also, what version of IE are you using where you experience the call log export failure? Does it work OK with firefox?
I vote for you too.drfstuff wrote:No. Keep it simple, keep it cheap i.e. free. If you want more services, you will pay for them one way or another. The issue is not what Ooma can provide, it's what we're willing to pay. I'd prefer Ooma focus on clearity of signal vs adding features......just my opinion
FWIW, I had no trouble doing a copy and paste into my wordperfect program... needed to do some minor mods to the files to format them, but otherwise, worked fine.
I've learned a lot here... two months ago I didn't even know how to spell VOIP and now I are one.