Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#51982 by sashusmom
Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:26 pm
OK. Thanks..I'll try this later. Now we have static on the main line that was never there before. I'll post later if this helps. :)
#51990 by sashusmom
Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:08 pm
I haven't been able to try the fix you recommended earlier. I need to find a cable. But thanks for clearing up the instructions. But we have lost dial tone again on the primary line after having some static on it. It worked for a couple of hours. 2nd line is OK with dial tone. I haven't been able to connect with the my ooma page either- I get a "We're sorry-there was a problem processing that page.Please contact support." and I wasted 15 cell phone minutes waiting for phone support. I finally hung up. I'll try again tomorrow. :(
#52028 by WHYGIRL
Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:25 pm
I haven't been able to access my ooma page either. I receive the same message as you. My number was ported 2 days ago.
I was hoping that the system would work seamlessly as with other phone systems. Apparently I need to adjust my expectations downward. This phone system is an experiment. I guess I'll give it a couple more months. If poor customer support and continual technical problems exist, it just isn't worth the time, lost contact with others, frustration and disappointment. I'll do something else.
#52031 by Davesworld
Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:14 pm
WHYGIRL wrote:I haven't been able to access my ooma page either. I receive the same message as you. My number was ported 2 days ago.
I was hoping that the system would work seamlessly as with other phone systems. Apparently I need to adjust my expectations downward. This phone system is an experiment. I guess I'll give it a couple more months. If poor customer support and continual technical problems exist, it just isn't worth the time, lost contact with others, frustration and disappointment. I'll do something else.

I think they're talking about service, not the My Ooma website. Regulars were helping others set their Ooma device to have a more predictable service connection rather than hit or miss by setting the ethernet port to use the built in mac rather than auto.

Yes, the slowness of the My Ooma website logging in is discouraging.