Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#51584 by southsound
Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:48 am
Just noticed that J & R has a great price on the Telo - $179.00 including free shipping. This price includes a $30 instant rebate. Here is the direct link: http://www.jr.com/ooma/pe/OOM_OOMATELO/?JRSource=linkshare&SiteID=NKa3hZyYoHA-oWEGIr*TAZbnQFCzgbJAUg

Edit: I just checked and they are back to $229. Sorry if you missed the sale. i'll try to post additional bargains as I find them.
Last edited by southsound on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
#52353 by securesocket
Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm
I just got my $179 unit from JR Music World. No tax + free shipping. Best I'd seen before was $199 @ Amazon. GREAT DEAL! :D

Plugged in and got it up and running in 30 minutes and am on my way to getting out from under a $60 monthly Qwest bill.

I've got this setup:

COMCAST --> CABLE MODEM --> OOMA --> Linksys Wireless Router (running DD-WRT) --> My Home Network

Would have had it running sooner if I'd actually turned everything off and then powered up in sequence from left to right above... ;)
#52354 by southsound
Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:53 pm
Super! I'm glad my link helped save you money. Welcome to ooma and to the forum. You're going to like it here! :cool:
#52359 by murphy
Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 am
securesocket wrote:I just got my $179 unit from JR Music World. No tax + free shipping. Best I'd seen before was $199 @ Amazon. GREAT DEAL! :D

Plugged in and got it up and running in 30 minutes and am on my way to getting out from under a $60 monthly Qwest bill.

I've got this setup:

COMCAST --> CABLE MODEM --> OOMA --> Linksys Wireless Router (running DD-WRT) --> My Home Network

Would have had it running sooner if I'd actually turned everything off and then powered up in sequence from left to right above... ;)

For future reference, it is mandatory to power cycle a cable modem every time that you change what is connected to it.