Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#50700 by Drake
Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:33 pm
Hi everyone,

I would like to request that the Call Forwarding "Multi-Ring" have more than one number as an option. I have a Cell Phone and a Work phone that I would like to ring but you don't offer more than one to be put online. :(

Sadly it is the only feature I need in the Premier package so I will not be continuing that but will if you ever add this feature.

Let me know,
Thanks very much - you have a very nice service...
#50705 by ktinca
Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:15 pm
This is a workaround. Have your call forwarded to a Google Voice number. From there you can ring multiple numbers.
#50719 by Drake
Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm
Thanks for the idea but there is two problems:

1) I am still waiting for an "invite" from Google so I can setup an account (who knows how long that will be).

2) Rather than me using two different services and being ooma is more than half way there on the technology I would really hope they could just add the option to have one more number to forward to... ????

Thanks again...
#50725 by southsound
Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:57 pm
Drake wrote:Thanks for the idea but there is two problems:

1) I am still waiting for an "invite" from Google so I can setup an account (who knows how long that will be).
There are quite a few folks who could send you an invitation if you really wanted one. And if you have requested an invite and it has taken more than a week, it probably went to your junk mail folder. That is where I found mine with Outlook.
2) Rather than me using two different services and being ooma is more than half way there on the technology I would really hope they could just add the option to have one more number to forward to... ????
If I thought that Shari's had a better breakfast and Red Lobster had a better dinner, would I not eat and wait until one of them had the best of both? I think not. I've been using Google Voice with my hub and my Telo since last summer. They work well together.
Thanks again...