Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#50751 by kruegs
Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:11 am
I haven't had adequate time to test it out yet, but definitely should in the next few days. I am one of those folks who set my Telo to "Fax Mode" within a few days of getting it due to buzzing noises etc. I am half tempted to switch it out of Fax Mode to see if anything changed. Other than an occasional odd call (sometimes voices clip off like described in this thread) I haven't had any real problems with my Telo... although I wish the Telo Handset was better and I would have bought a few by now... but that is another story for another day. :?
#50757 by Dennis P
Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:01 am
The 35170 release is on-track to begin rolling out to everyone tonight. I've posted release notes here. It will take a few days for everyone to get upgraded, so please be patient if you don't get it right away. Thanks.
#50770 by Davesworld
Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:48 pm
Reading the release notes, what kind of destinations require early media? This is interesting. If I remember correctly, this makes it possible for the caller id to show before the phone starts ringing in such a scenario.
#50780 by wrj
Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:44 pm
Dennis P wrote:The 35170 release is on-track to begin rolling out to everyone tonight. I've posted release notes here. It will take a few days for everyone to get upgraded, so please be patient if you don't get it right away. Thanks.

Dennis:
Thanks for the information
#50781 by Dennis P
Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 pm
Davesworld wrote:Reading the release notes, what kind of destinations require early media? This is interesting. If I remember correctly, this makes it possible for the caller id to show before the phone starts ringing in such a scenario.

The majority of usage for early media is for toll-free destinations although sometimes ringback to regular numbers is provided through it as well. The fix that we have is a partial one and won't fix all destinations. We are working on a better fix which will be more general purpose.
#50900 by wildbill
Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:25 am
kruegs wrote:Color me confused like others in this thread after receiving 1.35170 on my Telo last night, searching for firmware notes/changes and coming up empty. ;)

There has been a new post with the firmware update notes.