Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#249 by jsn
Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:58 am
I work on my computer full-time. It would be really nice if I could use my contacts information to dial similar to the Skype capability. At present, I have too many numbers for the phone's stored directory and it's a lot less convenient anyway. If necessary, do an XMPP application for OOma.
#253 by Bobby B
Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:48 am
Great suggestion! This kind of feature is on the longer term product roadmap. It definitely would be a useful feature to be able to click directly on a contact name from your computer and have the client setup a call to your ooma system.
#1887 by timb
Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:37 pm
Add my vote for web click-to-dial like Grand Central has. Being able to click on a "Dial" button from an address book screen OR from your call log (to return calls) would be a time and finger-saver for us home office types. Click the button and your designated ooma line rings; pick it up and you hear the other end start to ring.

21st century voice communications with ooma!

Hopefully this feature will come up on the to-do list soon.
#120389 by frazierwa
Wed May 28, 2014 1:41 pm
This feature request is now several years old. Is there any work being done to implement this? Any need for testers?
#120552 by Chick
Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:28 pm
Please put me on the list of people looking for a quick solution!