Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#48345 by hpepper
Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:24 am
Do you mean AFTER it ends? Were you using the community blacklist feature? also, did you port a number that was recently ported? Also, have you updated your number on the government Do-Not-Call-List?

It could be a number of reasons calls increase.
#48348 by loznoon
Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:34 am
The free trial ends in the next day or so and in the last 10 days I've started to receive several telemarketing calls a day. I have not used any of the blacklist features as I was not being troubled with calls at the start of my free trial. I added the number to the Do Not Call list immediately I registered 2 months back and I did not port my number. If this was something that happened to a lot of OOMA users I was thinking OOMA might have a telemarketing company on their books and it might be a sneaky way of OOMA getting you to take up the Premier service.

Cheers,
Loz
#48491 by murphy
Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:20 am
loznoon wrote:Does using the blacklist feature during the free trial mean I'll automatically start getting charged for Premier once the trial ends?

Cheers,
Loz

No, it depends on whether you have a hub or a Telo.
With the hub you drop to basic when the trial ends.
With the Telo, if you don't opt out, you go on monthly Premier.
#48718 by sfhub
Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:19 pm
murphy wrote:With the hub you drop to basic when the trial ends.

You drop to "Basic" or "Core"? I was under the impression the latter had a slightly different feature set. Used to be voicemail, name caller-id and no taxes, but after the reversal, voicemail became common to both. My trial hasn't expired so I don't know what actually happens and what plan they actually put you on so am just trying to clarify.

I should specify Ooma Hub originally from an Ooma Core bundle (as opposed to the standalone Ooma Hub)
#48723 by murphy
Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:37 pm
sfhub wrote:
murphy wrote:With the hub you drop to basic when the trial ends.

You drop to "Basic" or "Core"? I was under the impression the latter had a slightly different feature set. Used to be voicemail, name caller-id and no taxes, but after the reversal, voicemail became common to both. My trial hasn't expired so I don't know what actually happens and what plan they actually put you on so am just trying to clarify.

I should specify Ooma Hub originally from an Ooma Core bundle (as opposed to the standalone Ooma Hub)

Premier should end with no further action on your part.