Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#48112 by Tomcola
Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:09 am
I have 2 lines through my Ooma Telo - my wife's line on her DECT 6.0 portable system and mine using the Ooma Handset. I would like to be able to forward both lines when we are away, each to our separate mobile numbers.
#48114 by murphy
Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:15 am
Tomcola wrote:I have 2 lines through my Ooma Telo - my wife's line on her DECT 6.0 portable system and mine using the Ooma Handset. I would like to be able to forward both lines when we are away, each to our separate mobile numbers.

#48133 by Tomcola
Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:05 am
I only have one account and it is under my wife's number, so I can forward her calls, but not mine. Ooma techs told me that we had to set it up this way to guarantee that people dialing her number would get through to her. They didn't tell me we could only forward the primary number.
#48137 by murphy
Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:52 am
Tomcola wrote:I only have one account and it is under my wife's number, so I can forward her calls, but not mine. Ooma techs told me that we had to set it up this way to guarantee that people dialing her number would get through to her. They didn't tell me we could only forward the primary number.

If you created a personal device, which it sounds like you did, you can log in with either phone number. The password for the personal number was created when the personal account was created.