Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#47893 by jrank001
Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:35 am
I'm so darn frustrated right now I could scream! My Ooma unit died on me awhile back. I had to go through all the crap involved with dealing with the first tier tech support based in god knows what country. It's hard enough understanding them let alone troubling shooting with them.

Regardless, after that fiasco I had a ticket made and my issue was escalated. Now I’ve been without my unit for three weeks. I get a call from tech support with the call back number and the guys name. Called him back as soon as I could.

We determined that the unit itself was bad. I had purchased it at Costco and it was an easy replacement process. Got the new unit in, set it up, I’m all set.

Now I lost that three weeks time on my free premier service for six months that I got from Costco. Thank you Ooma.
I asked the tech guy if I could still get the lifetime service for $349. He said yes and to call him back in a week to set it up. Well I’ve been calling EVERYDAY and he will not return my call. It will only take five minutes to do this.

So what’s my rant mean? Why are they rude to me? I’m ready to pull the trigger and have my landline disconnected and put my trust in their product for my phone needs and I can’t get a guy to CALL ME BACK! How frickin rude.

I had to blow off some steam.
#47896 by DTMF
Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:56 am
FWIW, I was an AT&T customer for 7 years and they never called me unless they had something to sell. I'd be OK with Ooma never calling me. ;)
#47945 by jrank001
Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:00 pm
Norman took care of me.

He could not speak for the agent that did not return my call but was very responsive to my issue and made it right.

So far so good for Ooma. I'm going to stick with it.