Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#47622 by whn
Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:41 am
Hey, I think if OOMA made a base like this below, it would be a great optional accessory / natural Telo scout of sorts.

Something with a full keypad, charging station, Display and mainly a speakerphone along the front.

Perhaps a whole router in the back or possibly make it a wireless access point ?

For those of us, who do a lot of speakerphone calls and dialing.

I've used this a lot and it's REALLY wonderful.

Telo handsets are cool but a TELO BASE is needed.

Thanks!

file.jpg
file.jpg (128.72 KiB) Viewed 1346 times
Last edited by whn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
#47633 by southsound
Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:35 am
Deja Vu - Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 am posted to a different audience. I'd be curious if the reactions are the same.

By the way, I like the idea of a full featured device that has dial and speakerphone capability - especially when the CES announced Bluetooth headset is available. I think it would be a great device.
#47820 by whn
Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:03 pm
southsound wrote:Deja Vu - Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 am posted to a different audience. I'd be curious if the reactions are the same.

By the way, I like the idea of a full featured device that has dial and speakerphone capability - especially when the CES announced Bluetooth headset is available. I think it would be a great device.

yea I think it belongs in this forum section better.
#47941 by mthomtech
Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:26 pm
I still like this idea too. Didn't I hear something about a scout like base being on the horizon?