Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#46539 by sfdukester
Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:06 pm
I was on CallVantage for a long time and really liked them, but decided to forego some of their features to move to the Ooma platform. One of the features that was quite useful was the ability to set "do not disturb" times (once or recurring). :idea:

Through the interface (like My Ooma), you could set up a do-not-disturb timeframe to occur daily or on specific days, like 12midnight-6am, and all calls would go to v-mail without ringing. The other DND option was to be able to go on an start DND and have it go for 30-60-90 minutes, so if you were on another call or had a favorite TV show on - you would not be disturbed by the phone ringing or the call screening.

Would love to see this.
#46555 by caseybea
Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:06 pm
I believe this has been mentioned before in the features-request topic/forum.

No confirmation from ooma if they would actually do this or not, but to me it would make an awesome premiere feature. Ooma needs to add value to premiere. (For example, there just is not enough there to attract me as a customer. The scheduled-DND would probably sway me..).