Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#45941 by gunfyter
Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:00 am
Supposed to be ported 2 days from now... Telo and one Telo handset... new Premium subscriber.

Have land line number forwarded to OOMA temp number right now.

Sales calls, telemarketers, robo calls, Collection agencies... etc have virtually stopped... after Selecting Community Blacklists (to continuous ring) and adding about a half dozen numbers to the Personal Blacklist (straight to voice mail).

No more interruptions every evening... unless the caller leaves a voice mail ... we don't even know we've been called.

We can now answer the home phone again.

Multi-Ring to cell ... we don't miss calls from the school etc. just because we are out of the house... and the blaclisted numbers don't get through.
#46030 by bobcarrier
Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 pm
Not sure how else to get them to respond. So I will post
What is the problem with the blacklist? Why is your response not sent? Service will keep you in business!
Bob
#46043 by Groundhound
Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:56 pm
bobcarrier wrote:Not sure how else to get them to respond. So I will post
What is the problem with the blacklist? Why is your response not sent? Service will keep you in business!
Bob

Perhaps if you could describe your problem beyond that it has something to do with blacklists, someone may be able to help or at least explain what's going on.
#46050 by bobcarrier
Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:35 pm
It would be nice if ooma would respond which does not look like it will happen. My problem is I cannot add anyone to the blacklist and for those I have on the list it does not show in red oin the blacklist symbol on the log as it did.
Thanks
#46053 by Groundhound
Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:46 pm
bobcarrier wrote:It would be nice if ooma would respond which does not look like it will happen. My problem is I cannot add anyone to the blacklist and for those I have on the list it does not show in red oin the blacklist symbol on the log as it did.
Thanks

I know there were recently a lot of problems with the new my.ooma saving and losing blacklist entries, but I think most of those problems have been resolved. I think there still are some browser compatibility issues. I just successfully put a number on my blacklist and then removed it using Firefox version 3.5.7.
#46054 by Davesworld
Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:10 pm
bobcarrier wrote:It would be nice if ooma would respond which does not look like it will happen. My problem is I cannot add anyone to the blacklist and for those I have on the list it does not show in red oin the blacklist symbol on the log as it did.
Thanks

Respond where? Here? Customer service? Email? Since thread hijacking seems to be acceptable here, I won't mention anything about you hijacking a thread. :P
#46063 by southsound
Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:01 pm
Davesworld wrote:
Thanks

Respond where? Here? Customer service? Email? Since thread hijacking seems to be acceptable here, I won't mention anything about you hijacking a thread. :P

Just in case there is a problem with knowing how to respond to Bob, he left his information in a previous post. Please, someone, maybe everyone, give him a call. I know it will be appreciated due to the urgency and frequency of his multiple requests:

bobcarrier wrote:What is the problem with the blacklist? Why is your response not sent? Service will keep you in business!
Bob Carrier
#46100 by amoney
Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:57 am
southsound wrote:
Davesworld wrote:
Thanks

Just in case there is a problem with knowing how to respond to Bob, he left his information in a previous post. Please, someone, maybe everyone, give him a call. I know it will be appreciated due to the urgency and frequency of his multiple requests:

bobcarrier wrote:What is the problem with the blacklist? Why is your response not sent? Service will keep you in business!
Bob Carrier

LOL, Bob's number is going to be all over the internet and he cant blacklist the prank calls!!!

The irony!

Thats why I love the internet, entertainment for the win!