Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#44803 by jamie985
Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:02 am
My telo tends to set "do not disturb" when I run my Canon imageclass MF8350 laser all in one printer due to the power fluctuations. The telo is plugged into its own wall socket, but the power adapter/unit are susceptible to this problem.

My router, modem, computer etc have no problems, just the OOMA so please don't tell me to get a UPS for just my telo!! Improve your adapter to accomodate these power transients like all of the other electronic manufacturers do, please!! This is not hard to do, just don't use the cheapest transformer/power cord on the market!!
#44893 by JTOOMA
Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:00 pm
I also have a complaint about the power cord to the ooma, the power tip that plugs into the back of the ooma has a tendency to come unplugged very easily. the tip needs to be longer to provide a more secure connection to the ooma. I don't ever move the ooma but if i coincidently tug on a the power cord when I am working on something else it will sometimes come unplugged.
#46172 by nynate
Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm
I second that. The power tip on the power cord is too tiny and easily comes lose. I've had to place the Telo in a location where it cannot be easily knocked. Luckily i dont use it for voicemail so no need to touch the Telo itself.
#46208 by amoney
Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:21 pm
Dont get to excited about the replacement program, I received an identical power adaptor, someone else received a old used power adapter no better. But one or two people did say they had success.