Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#2554 by atici
Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:09 am
I'd like the following feature:
I'd like my ooma device to call me at a number I specify and then give me a dialtone to call a different number.

This would make any non ooma phone work as an ooma phone.

An example: Suppose I'm at work and I want to place an international call. I will login to lounge from work and click on "Call connect", then enter my work number. After this my ooma at home will be triggered and call me from the work number I entered. When I pick up the work phone, I will hear the ooma dialtone and then I can place any other call.

I imagine this will be a premier feature :)
#2574 by av8rdude
Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:27 pm
atici wrote:I'd like the following feature:
I'd like my ooma device to call me at a number I specify and then give me a dialtone to call a different number.

This would make any non ooma phone work as an ooma phone.

An example: Suppose I'm at work and I want to place an international call. I will login to lounge from work and click on "Call connect", then enter my work number. After this my ooma at home will be triggered and call me from the work number I entered. When I pick up the work phone, I will hear the ooma dialtone and then I can place any other call.

I imagine this will be a premier feature :)

Grandcentral.com already has this. They call it "Click to call" inside your online address book. You just click on a contact and it will ask you for the number you wish to call from.....works great and it is a free call.
Scott