Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#44159 by new2ooma
Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm
I am new to Ooma and and found all of the customer service people to be friendly and helpful. However I have found that information I receive to be incomplete at best regarding porting a phone number. I find that I have been told that I have been contacted when in fact I have not. I find that when I initiated a porting a number that it falls down a black hole. I find that two weeks of a porting a number is wasted because the LOA and subsequent email confirming the porting that I was told I should receive was not sent and probably would never have been sent. I have been sent down a path expecting to receive quality service and I have receive nothing that resembles quality service.
I think that Ooma is the boa constrictor trying to swallow an elephant. I will no longer recommend it to my friends and family until they get their support structure working in a manner that most people on earth might expect to be reasonable. I think the marketing people should get down to customer service and service what they sold. Oprah or no Oprah :cry: :!: .
#44160 by caseybea
Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:00 pm
I couldn't agree more. I have experienced nothing but:

long times on hold waiting to connect to a CS person
promises to get things fixed, or looked into
emails that are supposed to be sent me, and never arrive
zero replies to ANY email I ener sent them through the ooma site

I think the PRODUCT is decent, but that's where my favoritism ends.