Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#44001 by Ladydi
Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:17 pm
Firstly I must say that I am impressed with my OOMA service, now is it possible to switch the Lines 1 and 2?

Line 1 is my old Pacbell number that was ported over, and Line 2 is the temp number from OOMA that I kept.

I would like the temp OOMA number (Line 2) to become my new Line 1, and my existing ported number to be Line 2 - easy or what ?

Secondly is it possible for the Line 2 call (or line 1) to go straight to voicemail -no rings?

A pointer in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance !
#44003 by southsound
Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:35 pm
First off, welcome to ooma and the forums! Changing your first and second number requires a call to ooma's tech support at 888-711-6662 but it should be something they can do while you are online with them. The second question, about having your line 2 go right to voicemail will require you to either have a Telo handset (if you have the Telo) or a scout (if you have the original hub). Set up a personal device and assign the 2nd number to that device. The, either press the envelope button on the scout or the envelope button on the personal Telo handset - that will send all calls to that number to voicemail.