Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#2464 by Falcon
Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:56 am
I know some LOAs can be faxed or emailed, but I think it would be a good feature to allow us to upload our files to an Ooma server (i.e. restricted FTP site) to allow us to more quickly and easily submit our requests. I see I can upload an attachment file to my Forum posts, why not let me upload files with some privacy protection built in to a protected LOA Share?

Just a thought ...
#2472 by AngelaKendig
Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:04 am
So print LOA
fill out and sign
scan as image
gather first page of phone bill
scan as image

VS.

Go to staples and pay 3.00 to fax
#2487 by Falcon
Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:54 pm
Actually, what I was talking about was the ability to enter data in a PDF or Word document (etc.) and then simply upload the form via their website (some use an FTP protocol). Seems easier and cheaper than scanning documents and running out to Staples. Of course, simply entering the data on a webform would do the trick. If they absolutely need a copy of your phone bill (not sure why they do) it could be uploaded.

The process could be easier, is my point.
#2492 by murphy
Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:10 pm
They already support that. The LOA PDF that comes in the email can be edited if you have acrobat reader on your system. I simply entered my data in the LOA PDF file, saved it to my disk and then attached it to the email that I sent back. Since I only get electronic statements (I have to go look at them on their website) from my old company I handled the statement submission in a similar fashion.