Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#42306 by Tomcola
Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:33 pm
Having a MacBook Pro and a Mac Mini wirelessly connected to an Airport Extreme caused a few issues during the installation which resulted in 4 calls and 3 days to complete. I would suggest that you either add instructions specific to Mac users or add a note with a link to explain the differences in the process.

Being a patient man, I was impressed with the technicians and their calm management of my install, but most people would have grown angry and you don't need the negative press. My Telo and Telo handset are working great and I look forward to the update allowing contact lists to be downloaded from my Account online to my phone.
#42320 by frenchcamp49er
Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:54 pm
Was the problem with the AE, I'm a very long time Mac user and have no problems at all.
#42324 by amoney
Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:17 pm
There really should be nothing different, as the installation is not computer specific. You dont even need to computer for Ooma to work.

Now if there are special considerations when connecting Ooma behind a apple airport extreme which there should not be under default settings, then that is more of a apple support issue not Ooma.
#42328 by frenchcamp49er
Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:28 pm
I dont not use ab AE, I have found them to be problematic. I use a Linksys never had any issues.