I am using IE 7.0.5730.13
Where do you find the My Ooma portal version?
Defect # 1
My Ooma Voicemail date time stamp in Voicemail - INBOX are incorrectly reported
1) Setup myself on PST time in preferences
2) a friend of mine called me yesterday (1/13/2010 @ 11.36PM) to test voicemail so the call was reported correctly as missed with the correct date and time
3) he left a voicemail
4) I am loggin in right now and I am showing the date of Today 11:37PM in the web portal for his voicemail when it was left yesterday 1/13/2010
Defect # 2
My Ooma Phone Number Preferences is letting me pick an additional line for my ooma telo although I do not have a telo handset
1) go to Preferences - Phone number preferences
2) select add new phone number
3) a new window opens with a choice to enter an area code and prefix
4) a list of available phone numbers is displayed
5) click on any one of them to select it
6) cursor quicly change to hour glass and then back to normal
7) nothing happens and you are stuck in this new window
8) if you close this window then then phone number you selected on 5 is not available anymore until you logout and backin with the same search criteria you did on 3
Thanks for confirming.ntoy wrote:Hello,
Sorry, the 2 issues you reported are bugs we are currently working on.
As for adding a 2nd number, please contact our support team & one of our representatives will be able to assist.
when might they get fixed?
How do you check the webportal version to see when you roll a new one?
How do I become a beta tester