Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#41882 by aviateur
Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:03 am
I don't know where to find the "My Ooma" portal version number so I am reporting it as 1/14/2010 @ 10.54am PST
I am using IE 7.0.5730.13

Where do you find the My Ooma portal version?

Defect # 1
My Ooma Voicemail date time stamp in Voicemail - INBOX are incorrectly reported

1) Setup myself on PST time in preferences
2) a friend of mine called me yesterday (1/13/2010 @ 11.36PM) to test voicemail so the call was reported correctly as missed with the correct date and time
3) he left a voicemail
4) I am loggin in right now and I am showing the date of Today 11:37PM in the web portal for his voicemail when it was left yesterday 1/13/2010

Defect # 2
My Ooma Phone Number Preferences is letting me pick an additional line for my ooma telo although I do not have a telo handset

1) go to Preferences - Phone number preferences
2) select add new phone number
3) a new window opens with a choice to enter an area code and prefix
4) a list of available phone numbers is displayed
5) click on any one of them to select it
6) cursor quicly change to hour glass and then back to normal
7) nothing happens and you are stuck in this new window
8) if you close this window then then phone number you selected on 5 is not available anymore until you logout and backin with the same search criteria you did on 3

Aviateur
#41884 by ntoy
Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:11 am
Hello,

Sorry, the 2 issues you reported are bugs we are currently working on.

As for adding a 2nd number, please contact our support team & one of our representatives will be able to assist.
#41888 by aviateur
Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:32 am
ntoy wrote:Hello,

Sorry, the 2 issues you reported are bugs we are currently working on.

As for adding a 2nd number, please contact our support team & one of our representatives will be able to assist.

Thanks for confirming.
when might they get fixed?
How do you check the webportal version to see when you roll a new one?
How do I become a beta tester

Aviateur
#45090 by manwpc
Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:14 pm
Realizing this is in Beta, notifying the powers that be that I am using the correct login user name and password for my Google contacts but getting error message that Ooma was unable to login to Google with the credentials that I provided. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
#50375 by wildbill
Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:47 pm
I have seen problems with date, time stamps, playing worng VM messages, ect on my account too. go here to read my post on this issue what I have found so far. seems the date will be incorrect but if you hover the mouse pointer over the VM it will show the correct date/time.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7113

--Bill