Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#41790 by Shutterstuff
Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:03 pm
We have 2 numbers on our new Core system (Hub and Scout). I hope I am wrong, but I cannot find a way to have one number forward to my cell phone and the other number forward to my wife's cell phone. Is this yet another feature missing on the MyOoma web site?

On that same note, I want to have one line use Ooma's voicemail and the other line use our answering machine. I see no way of having one line go to VM after say 4 rings and 8 rings for the other so the answering machine can pick it up.
#41815 by Groundhound
Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:15 am
The settings you need are available in my.ooma for the second number, if it is assigned to an Ooma "personal device" so you login with the second number with its own voicemail account.
#41932 by Shutterstuff
Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:40 pm
Groundhound wrote:The settings you need are available in my.ooma for the second number, if it is assigned to an Ooma "personal device" so you login with the second number with its own voicemail account.

That did not work yesterday, but today it does...

So now I am messing around with the settings for each line. It would be nice to not have to log in twice though.