Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#42613 by VicMatson
Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:24 pm
Quicksprj wrote:I'm really looking forward to the iPhone app. How cool is that going to be. Plus adds an extra 250 minutes to my cell phone calling plan. I hope oomaincorporates GV into their app or that it can be incorporated by each user. I'm really glad I stumbled upon Ooma and look forward to all the new innovations and improvements.
Apple turned down Gogle Voice, remember?
#42618 by amoney
Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:08 pm
VicMatson wrote:
Quicksprj wrote:I'm really looking forward to the iPhone app. How cool is that going to be. Plus adds an extra 250 minutes to my cell phone calling plan. I hope oomaincorporates GV into their app or that it can be incorporated by each user. I'm really glad I stumbled upon Ooma and look forward to all the new innovations and improvements.
Apple turned down Gogle Voice, remember?

In truth ATT turned down Google Voice.

;)
#43567 by Soundjudgment
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:43 pm
"" When we launch the feature, we'll provide SIP credentials which can be used for any SIP client. ""

Wooohooo! Having a SIP gateway open the Gates with using OOMA as your VoIP pipeline to the internet for phones and even 'softphones' Actually, it is just a matter of registering any SIP capable device to use your Ooma phone number / account, as opposed to going through the Hub or Telo (which does the registering for you and establishes a Tunnel during powerup).
#43604 by DTMF
Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:16 pm
Support for SIP hardware! That's an unexpected surprise. I have a Grandstream HT-102, a Grandstream 286 adapter and a couple of Snom phones that would be fun to try with the service. :cool: