Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#53003 by adkguy
Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:24 am
Yes the need to press 1 is at least inconvient, in some cases dangerous, and sometimes just impossible. This has been an issue for a long time and i don't understand why ooma can't easily fix it. If a customer has multiple voicemail systems/boxes then the customer simply has to select one to use and turn off the others. Ugh.
#54531 by chiefjim
Sun May 02, 2010 11:05 am
OK Looks like this is the best forum topic to post my comments. I just purchased a new car with Bluetooth compatibility. My cellphone syncs very nicely. If the incoming call is one that Ooma forwarded to the cellphone how do I answer it? The cellphone is out of reach so I can't press #1. Is their an alternative way to answer the call?
#54533 by bw1
Sun May 02, 2010 11:37 am
chiefjim wrote:OK Looks like this is the best forum topic to post my comments. I just purchased a new car with Bluetooth compatibility. My cellphone syncs very nicely. If the incoming call is one that Ooma forwarded to the cellphone how do I answer it? The cellphone is out of reach so I can't press #1. Is their an alternative way to answer the call?

This is now an option: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=583&p=54216#p54216