Call Forwarding - Take off the press 1 or make it an option!

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
ilya235

Re: Call Forwarding - Take off the press 1 or make it an option!

Post by ilya235 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm about to cancel Ooma too, because of the Press 1 issue. It's such a hassle and I can't get my speakerphone to work--there are no 1 buttons on it.

adkguy

Post by adkguy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:24 am

Yes the need to press 1 is at least inconvient, in some cases dangerous, and sometimes just impossible. This has been an issue for a long time and i don't understand why ooma can't easily fix it. If a customer has multiple voicemail systems/boxes then the customer simply has to select one to use and turn off the others. Ugh.

chiefjim

Post by chiefjim » Sun May 02, 2010 11:05 am

OK Looks like this is the best forum topic to post my comments. I just purchased a new car with Bluetooth compatibility. My cellphone syncs very nicely. If the incoming call is one that Ooma forwarded to the cellphone how do I answer it? The cellphone is out of reach so I can't press #1. Is their an alternative way to answer the call?

bw1

Post by bw1 » Sun May 02, 2010 11:37 am

chiefjim wrote:OK Looks like this is the best forum topic to post my comments. I just purchased a new car with Bluetooth compatibility. My cellphone syncs very nicely. If the incoming call is one that Ooma forwarded to the cellphone how do I answer it? The cellphone is out of reach so I can't press #1. Is their an alternative way to answer the call?
This is now an option: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=583&p=54216#p54216

chiefjim

Post by chiefjim » Sun May 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Excellent! Looking forward to giving it a test