Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#70342 by lbmofo
Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:41 am
Lots of people have asked for this. Not sure if it is even in the future roadmap of Telo handsets.

However, SouthSound suggested a good device to use in the meantime for portability: viewtopic.php?t=9042
#72641 by wug
Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 am
I too would like to see this feature. I have an excellent Plantronics corded headset and would love to use it with my Telo handset.
#80643 by gbcox
Tue May 03, 2011 8:48 am
This is a major showstopper for me. I would love to upgrade to Telo but I need to be able to use a headset. Bluetooth won't work because I have multiple phones around the house which aren't near to the base (and the bluetooth transmitter) - therefore distance is an issue. Are there any plans to fix this? How hard could it be to come out with a Telo handset with a headset jack? I know I'm not the only one - many people have voiced concern about this. Having to buy non-Telo devices for the headset jack kinda defeats the purpose of doing a Telo upgrade. At this point looks like the Original Ooma base and scout combo are the best solution for folks who are having this issue. Ooma Folks, are you hearing us? What's the plan?
#83017 by Santa
Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:07 pm
lbmofo wrote:Lots of people have asked for this. Not sure if it is even in the future roadmap of Telo handsets.

However, SouthSound suggested a good device to use in the meantime for portability: viewtopic.php?t=9042

This is a cool device, but doesn't fix my problem.

I got the Telo Handset to use as my office phone. It's set up as "private" for my second phone number. The main shared number is the home phone number. I can plug in any dect phone to use a headset to my wall to use to answer/talk on the home phone. But there's no way to use any device other than the Telo Handset for the second phone number. And there's no headset jack, so no handsfree for the office number other than speakerphone on the handset.