Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#3670 by arunsv
Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:36 pm
I bought OOma a month ago. I don't have a landline. I've just hooked it up to the internet. The device works beautifully. No sign of the $50 international calling credit. They don't answer phones, they don't answer emails. Ridiculous. Sign of things to come ?
#3995 by itisivo
Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:54 pm
I applied for $50 international calling credit in January. Still no credit showing in my account. No response to my phone calls & emails. Lousy customer service. Debating if I will sign up for premium service once the trial runs out.
#4627 by arunsv
Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:08 pm
No one takes the calls. No response to three emails. No sign of the $50 credit even after 40 days of registering/applying. Since the device works beautifully, the company knows that people will not return them and so it is probably saving itself some cash by going back on its promised word. I would have bought ooma even without this offer. But promising people and then turning back is so pathetic. At least they should publicly acknowledge that they are going back on the offer.