Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#40945 by o386
Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:27 pm
The INBOX in the 'My Ooma' only shows the callers' number and not the caller ID information.
I think it should be able to be customized to allow display of whatever information is available about the call.
#40958 by bw1
Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:30 pm
Add the contact info to the contacts and it will display the name and also will display the number when you hover the mouse pointer over the name.

But you're right, it would be good if they added CNAM to the display. It's been suggested before.
#43579 by nebebo
Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:53 pm
I would like to see when you log into the ooma account to see the person's picture you have saved into the phonebook show up on the call log list as well as the caller id info. I mean you can save pictures into the phone book why not take it a step further and have it show up in the call log with the picture? Maybe even have the Telo handset reconize the picture from the site and show up on the handset for incomming calls. Just an idea but probably will never happen
#49022 by fseaton
Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:16 am
Not only should the Caller ID info be displayed in the inbox, but also in the E-Mail notification message that is sent to you (if you have that option set in your preferences).

Currently, the message comes with the following:

Subject: New Voice Message from 11122233333 (1 sec)

It would be nice if that included the Name from Caller-ID since I have these messages forwarded to my cell phone and I might choose not to call in for that message based upon that name information.