Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#40696 by KenAF
Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:00 pm
In a successor to the Telo, it would be great to have a touch-screen LCD or OLED screen with a visual representation of voicemail messages, just like every iPhone user has today. You would see a list of callers and their numbers, and you would be able to play or delete messages in any order you want.

The same functionality could be added to the Telo with an external USB device. If necessary to cut costs, a directional keypad could be used in place of the touch screen.
#40948 by o386
Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Agreed.

This would be one awesome feature that you simply don't get from any other 'land line' voicemail or answering machines.
The integration of voicemail into an accessible answering machine like interface is great, and adding this would definitely make it even better.
#40954 by amoney
Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:21 pm
Thats another reason I went with the Panasonic handsets w/answering machine... I can do just that with the Panasonic handsets. I suppose becuase of copyright, Panasonic refers to it as "choice mail".