Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#40462 by MikeekiM
Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 am
I want to be able to customize the action taken based on my blacklist category.

As an example, my blacklist numbers that are categorized as "personal" I want to send to voicemail. However, the blacklist numbers I have categorized as "telemarketers" I want to send them to a "number disconnected message".

I'd also like a new category added to the standard blacklist categories called "Charity Requests" (which is a bit different than telemarketers)...

Thanks for your consideration!
#40484 by bw1
Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:24 pm
That's an excellent idea!

I've seen other requests to allow you to make a choice for each individual entry.

Hopefully, we'll see something like this soon.
#76584 by EricJRW
Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 am
MikeekiM wrote:I want to be able to customize the action taken based on my blacklist category.

As an example, my blacklist numbers that are categorized as "personal" I want to send to voicemail. However, the blacklist numbers I have categorized as "telemarketers" I want to send them to a "number disconnected message".

I'd also like a new category added to the standard blacklist categories called "Charity Requests" (which is a bit different than telemarketers)...

Thanks for your consideration!

I was coming here to make this very same category request... Did a search first and low-and-behold, it's already here.

Also, while I do absolutely love the blacklist feature, i do think it needs at least one more layer... Action by category, or at least the addition of a "gray list" (basically people I always want to go to VM, not "number disconnected" as I do for most on my BL).