Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#39575 by allo
Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:56 pm
dsinternet wrote:You make a good point. Lifetime without a free handset will be a much better value then paying the yearly fee for life. I am on hold as I write this. Its been about 10 minutes so far and I need to leave in 20 minutes. I hope I can get the lifetime subscription within the next 20 minutes.

Update:
Was on hold for 17 minutes. I told CS that I wanted Lifetime and they asked me a couple of questions and they processed my credit card that was on file and said I was set. I logged out then back onto my account and saw that I was listed as lifetime.
Once again, GREAT CS each and every time I have called Ooma. I don't know if I am just lucky or what. Great job Ooma!! Total of 20 minutes from when I dialed up Ooma to it showing up on my account (and 17 minutes of it was me on hold waiting for a human to pick up my holding call)
Keep up the good work Ooma.
dsinternet, your newest Lifetime member

Not really "lucky"... but I guess you go/ask for the right department: Sales, Tech. Support, Customer service etc... and not try to buy something from tech support.
The key when calling OOMA rep is to start by asking if he/she is familiar with the particular thing you are calling for... if there is no satisfactory answer, ask if you can speak with someone who would know... don't assume that all people who answer that phone call, have an answer to (or know) everything!
#39631 by whn
Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:41 pm
scots wrote:I wish they were offering Lifetime subscriptions just a *little* longer. I can't really afford to shell out the $350 right now, but would have no problem with it in February. Oh well... :?

you might have until Jan. 4-5th, but don't quote me on that.
#39633 by Soundjudgment
Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:56 pm
dsinternet wrote:Keep up the good work Ooma.
dsinternet, your newest Lifetime member

Welcome to the Club. Help yourself to the chocolate-chip cookies and milk. :cool:
#39642 by southsound
Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:28 pm
Soundjudgment wrote:
Welcome to the Club. Help yourself to the chocolate-chip cookies and milk. :cool:

I thought we were going to have walnut brownies and vanilla bean ice cream. Maybe that comes with Lifetime Executive Premier. Oh well, I like cookies too. :P
#42287 by nebebo
Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:09 am
You know I am Very upset with OOMA, I called back in december to have them fix my address on file and also to get the lifetime membership. well they fixed my address and told me since i am still in my 90 day trail i would have to wait till that expired then call back to get it. I found out today that they have discontinued the lifetime subscriptions and will NOT honor the lifetime subscription even though it was there agent that would not put me onto that plan since i am on a 90 day trial still. Is there any way to still get this offer?