Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#39237 by 9204wilson
Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:57 pm
Hello,

I will be at the Consumer Electronics show next week where Ooma is exhibiting. As a new Ooma (Telo) user, I am quite happy with my purchase so far. I plan on stopping by the Ooma booth at CES to ask questions. Does anybody have any constructive questions that they want me to ask? If so, I will ask the five questions that I feel are the most interesting and post the answers back here upon my return. I will not ask any questions that are negative or accusatory of the company. I will not ask any questions to help you solve your own problems that you may have with the company or their products and service. Let me know what I should ask.
#39262 by daet
Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:12 pm
Groundhound wrote:I think they are planning some sort of announcement on Jan 7, so your questions may be more timely if asked after they reveal whatever they plan to reveal.

Where did you see this news?

Thanks!
#39270 by daet
Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:33 pm
Groundhound wrote:Rich Buchanan's Twitter page for Dec. 11:

Several big Ooma announcements at CES Jan 7th for us. Lot's of new features/hardware show off at CES.

Thanks!
#39294 by Bobby B
Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:33 pm
Cool! Feel free to ask all the questions you want - we'll be in the Grand Lobby near the main entrance. You'll also be able to report back on the new features that get demo'd at the show.

9204wilson wrote:I plan on stopping by the Ooma booth at CES to ask questions...I will not ask any questions that are negative or accusatory of the company.