Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#39144 by debs0917
Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 am
I have set my Personal Blacklist to just "ring" - All numbers on the blacklist have been going to voicemail. How can I change this?
#39147 by bw1
Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:34 am
Check the box: Enable personal blacklist
Select one of the options in the list for: Matching calls should get

If it's already checked and set to something other than "Sent to Voicemail", then you could try resetting it.
#41645 by debs0917
Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:23 am
I am still getting calls going through to voicemail - I do not have a landline - the call logs show these numbers are blacklisted - this was one of the reasons I upgraded to Premier - anyone?
#42464 by yapschua
Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:03 pm
I am free of landline. One of the numbers I blacklisted a while back was able to get through this afternoon. It came in through my second number (if this is of any help in finding and fixing the bug) which is not as frequently used for incoming calls as my main number since I got my old landline number ported. The second number was originally assigned by ooma when I first activated my device.
#42615 by southsound
Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:00 pm
yapschua wrote:I am free of landline. One of the numbers I blacklisted a while back was able to get through this afternoon. It came in through my second number (if this is of any help in finding and fixing the bug) which is not as frequently used for incoming calls as my main number since I got my old landline number ported. The second number was originally assigned by ooma when I first activated my device.

I don't know if you have assigned the second number to a personal device, but if you did I believe that each account has it's own blacklist. That means that you need to place the number on the blacklist for your main number and again for the second one. I think they plan on making the blacklist across accounts, but I don't think they have done it yet.
#43468 by yapschua
Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:21 pm
southsound wrote:
yapschua wrote:I am free of landline. One of the numbers I blacklisted a while back was able to get through this afternoon. It came in through my second number (if this is of any help in finding and fixing the bug) which is not as frequently used for incoming calls as my main number since I got my old landline number ported. The second number was originally assigned by ooma when I first activated my device.

I don't know if you have assigned the second number to a personal device, but if you did I believe that each account has it's own blacklist. That means that you need to place the number on the blacklist for your main number and again for the second one. I think they plan on making the blacklist across accounts, but I don't think they have done it yet.

Thanks to southsound for the reply. I have not assigned the second number to a personal device. The two numbers share the same device and same blacklist currently.
#48975 by gunfyter
Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:18 pm
yapschua wrote:
Thanks to southsound for the reply. I have not assigned the second number to a personal device. The two numbers share the same device and same blacklist currently.

The Blacklist works ... for the PRIMARY NUMBER ONLY.

Do this experiment:

Blacklist your own cell number. Call your primary OOMA number. You will be blacklisted. Now call the secondary number. The call will go through!

Please confirm what I am saying when you get a chance to run the above test.
#49005 by hingli
Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:45 pm
I wonder when they will fix that bug. I need the blacklist feature for my other numbers.