Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#38766 by nebebo
Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:42 pm
Hello,
Could someone please help, Maybe OOMA could change the address section to not require the Type for the address. Here in Utah not all the streets have names. Most of the addresses here are just West and South not any of those fancy names. right now due to the ooma system requiring the "Type" for the address I have to put Street South just to get an address saved. Should I have to call 911 They would not know where to find me as the address on the ooma is not a real address in here in Utah, also I wanted to upgrade my ooma to premier and it wont let me due to the fact my cc does not match the address that my bank has on file. since ooma wont let me put the correct address into the systme.
Sample of ooma's way 123 West 123 STREET South (street is required by ooma as a TYPE) the correct way should be
123 West 123 South. if ooma would let me type in the south since it was not in the drop down menu that would have help.

Does anyone also have this problem I have?
Can Any One Help Me Fix This? :?: :?:
Last edited by nebebo on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#38771 by highq
Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:28 pm
Yes, I had the same problem.

I live at 320 Central Park West, which also doesn't fit Ooma's template.

The template is ridiculous, anyhow. Anywhere else on the world-wide web,
you are presented with Address_Line_1 and Address_Line_2, or the moral
equivalent thereof.

Is there any possible purpose to Ooma's parsing one's address into a straitjacket?
#38889 by tigercruise
Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:59 am
I had the same problem. Call Support and ask to speak with Veronica. I believe she is in the states so if they cannot connect you with her, ask for her email address. I have her email at home but I am away at present and don't have access to it. One way or the other, she will get you fixed up. Good luck.
#39217 by nebebo
Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:15 pm
Hey can I get Veronica's email address when you get a chance?

tigercruise wrote:I had the same problem. Call Support and ask to speak with Veronica. I believe she is in the states so if they cannot connect you with her, ask for her email address. I have her email at home but I am away at present and don't have access to it. One way or the other, she will get you fixed up. Good luck.