Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#38480 by jcook123
Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:20 pm
Please collect incoming Caller-ID's (the caller's number). This is a basic function like the i-Phone and allows one to review the number of the person who just called so you can
a) dial them back quickly (would ideally work in conjunction with the "R" button as an option)
b) would allow you to store this caller-id number as a new contact.
#38481 by jcook123
Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:26 pm
So I just found the "Call Log" which solves this request but it brings me to another point. Can someone over there please quickly develop a Handset Users Manual. The QuickGuide does not suffice. Example, I challenge anyone to tell me what all the toggles under the Menu Button on the handset actually do??
#38528 by oldanbo
Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 pm
jcook123 wrote:So I just found the "Call Log" which solves this request but it brings me to another point. Can someone over there please quickly develop a Handset Users Manual. The QuickGuide does not suffice. Example, I challenge anyone to tell me what all the toggles under the Menu Button on the handset actually do??

The problem with that is, if they do it today they will have to change it tomorrow. IMHO, the handset(s) is/are the weakest link for ooma. :(