Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#38474 by funone46
Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:08 pm
I now have been with out voicemail for a month now. They moved my annual premier to core. And I have lose all features.
On 12-7 I was charged for lifetime but still can not use ANY services. Now had to make a 4th call again today and again they will look into this. I can not use any premier features but was billed the entire amount. This is unsatisfactory. Some one in upper management needs to get a hold of this and fix it fast. If this can not be correct please refund my $ 349.99
Thanks
#38475 by southsound
Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:10 pm
Best suggestion I can think of is to find a post where Bobby B has contributed (there are several within a few of yours if you use the View active topics link at the top of this forum page) and click on the little envelope under his name to send him a PM. Bobby has shared that there is a bug in the system and he can work to make all well until the system is corrected.

Please let us know how it works out for you!
#38476 by funone46
Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:15 pm
Thanks southsound. I did that last week and have heard nothing. Just getting a little po'd
You and I have been around here for a while. This is really the first problem I have had and when I use my second line for
business and can not leave messages. Well it not good period. Hell I can log into my ooma but it will not let me see my acct. This has been three days now

Took your suggestion and emailed Dennis again. Hope something can be done soon
#38662 by funone46
Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:04 am
Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone at OOMA and Southsound for the huge help in getting this corrected.
A Merry Christmas to all :D
#38671 by southsound
Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:23 am
funone46 wrote:Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone at OOMA and Southsound for the huge help in getting this corrected.
A Merry Christmas to all :D

And a very Merry Christmas to you as well!