Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#38435 by amoney
Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 am
To put things in perspective...

Amazon at this very moment is selling the Telo for 250 with a 50 Amazon gift card promotion (net cost is 200).

So everyone in that thread is flipping out screaming Ooma is going under becuase of the 50 promo gift card offer.

Mind you I purchased the Telo from Amazon last month for flat 200.

The truth of the matter is, yeah there is a whopping 50 promo gift card, BUT that is along with an increase in price of the product by 50 bucks.

Just goes to show people dont know what they are talking about.
#38440 by Aveamantium
Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:45 am
There a several people over there that look for ANY opportunity to bash Ooma... My guess is that they are just jealous, in fact one of them, nitzan, is the owner of Future9. Go figure, he's bashing the competition!!
#38489 by whn
Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:36 pm
Aveamantium wrote:There a several people over there that look for ANY opportunity to bash Ooma... My guess is that they are just jealous, in fact one of them, nitzan, is the owner of Future9. Go figure, he's bashing the competition!!

yea that is what I thought
#38725 by DawnW
Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:24 am
Costco.com sells them for $199. I believe this is their regular price as others I know have gotten the same price several months ago.

Costco.com also gave me 100 free international min. and 6 months of premier.

I am not really sure I am even using the premier though as I don't have a 2nd telo handset and don't intend to use one in the furture so I won't be getting one.

Dawn
#38933 by Lee
Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:27 am
Telo started at Amazon for $249 when it first came out. I saw it at Amazon about a week ago for $199. I just checked it, it's now back up to $234. This kind of pricing is nuts!
#39086 by hmurchison
Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:43 pm
DawnW wrote:Costco.com sells them for $199. I believe this is their regular price as others I know have gotten the same price several months ago.

I am not really sure I am even using the premier though as I don't have a 2nd telo handset and don't intend to use one in the furture so I won't be getting one.

Dawn

Dawn how do we enable the 100 international credit and 6 months of premier service. I haven't seen anything on Costco's page or here detailing how to start this up. If you or anyone can shed some light please accept my thanks in advance.
#39093 by allo
Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:57 pm
hmurchison wrote:
DawnW wrote:Costco.com sells them for $199. I believe this is their regular price as others I know have gotten the same price several months ago.

Dawn

Dawn how do we enable the 100 international credit and 6 months of premier service. I haven't seen anything on Costco's page or here detailing how to start this up. If you or anyone can shed some light please accept my thanks in advance.

After you activate, go to "My Ooma" and it should be listed in your personal account, automatically!
#39277 by amoney
Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 pm
Lee wrote:Telo started at Amazon for $249 when it first came out. I saw it at Amazon about a week ago for $199. I just checked it, it's now back up to $234. This kind of pricing is nuts!

Really cant go by Amazon... Amazon adjusts the rates so much and so fast on all their products thats whats so great, just have to add to cart and watch as the price drops then pull the trigger. Its like eBay in reverse!
#39279 by hmurchison
Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:11 pm
allo wrote:
hmurchison wrote:

Dawn

After you activate, go to "My Ooma" and it should be listed in your personal account, automatically!

It's there! Mucho appreciated. I'm gonna call my sis in Germany and burn some funds.