Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#37640 by mutt
Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:03 am
OOMA's technical Support team is 5th Class! They are terrible.

it is obvious that they are poorly trained, if any.

They never know the answers- and when they come back with an answer after doing research on the question, they do more research on the rebuttal question.

The questions that i ask are basic set up questions- It is like Reading the Comic strip- except exascerbating- when dealing with technical support at OOMA.

it is my opinion that the technicians are not trained, and they apprear to be going to the internet to look up the questions that are asked of them.

not a very good way to run a business.

I will be talking my OOMA back shortly. Lucky that they offfer a trial 30 day money back gaurantee.
#37659 by stangale@pacbell.net
Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:34 am
I've had to call OOMA dozens of times due to it destroying my ability to have reliable phone communication.(See my thread "I hope OOMA doesn't destroy my business and marriage.") I gave up on documenting the subsequent issues with the Telo and it's handset.

All the OOMA Tech Support people seem willing to help but are absolutely clueless about their product.

Their unfamiliarity is truly embarrassing and degrades OOMA to the point that in good conscience I'm forced to steer people away from OOMA instead of recommending it.

It is my opinion that product flaws, poor documentation, and lack of tech support staff training will doom this company.

Dr. Stan Gale
Los Angeles