Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#2115 by gadgetnut
Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:29 pm
It would be convenient to be able to invoke Do Not Disturb mode for hub & Scouts from the webpage as well as well as the hardware button on the devices. Moreover, I would like to be able to program Do Not Disturb to come on and go off at my specified times, again easily set on the Lounge webpage.

Example: I don't want to be interrupted during the movie I'm going to watch tonight, but if I forget to turn them back on afterwards, I still want the phones back on before I go to sleep, etc.
#2462 by Falcon
Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:41 am
I definitely like the idea of a programmable "Do Not Disturb", but with a twist. I'd like to see this implemented with the addition of a user maintained list of numbers, if any, which you allow to call through the DND (i.e. priority call from a relative). There may be periods of times (daily, weekly, Saturday mornings :) ) where I don't want to be disturbed by a phone call, but I'd want the ability to allow certain calls to come through. And being able to preset the window(s) of time for the DND to be in effect would be quite useful, too.
#3544 by scottclark
Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:24 pm
Nobody else short of a $2000 PBX have scheduled do-not-disturb. For the home-based business this is wonderful as it gives us a life. No more grumpy clients calling at dinner time!!!!

( I now have my phone ringers turned off and a Radio Shack flasher hooked to them. The flash is visible at my desk but makes no noise... not ideal)

I have searched high and low, including Grand Central, Vonage features, and others, but NOBODY has it.

I would love it!!!!