Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#37580 by Carfixer64
Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:09 am
Hi All,
I have'nt checked into the forums for awhile. Today i received an email about the system upgrades. So herei am with a question.

I have had a hub, scout and premier subscription for 1 year and 2 weeks. I just paid the $99.00 for another year of premier about 2 weeks ago.
So now i read that i can get lifetime premier for $350.00 for the life of my hub. If i had known this 2 weeks ago i would 've paid for the lifetime premier!!!!!!.

Moderators....... If you read this, am i able to call head office and ask to pay the difference so i can have the lifetime premier...... or have i got this all wrong ?

The email i received had links to look at , so i had a look, it made me login , then i read about the changes. I have just been reading some of the forms on this and all i see is it looks like only if you buy a new phone you can get the premier lifetime.
Bit confusing.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
#37583 by murphy
Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:30 am
Call the sales department and talk to them. Note that the sales department doesn't call it lifetime premier. They call it the buyout option.
#39241 by nebebo
Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:07 pm
bw1 wrote:Should be available to anyone (but you must have a Telo or Hub :) ).

Where would one go to find out the pricing and ordering info?
#39278 by MikeekiM
Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:09 pm
Move quickly... the add-in page clearly indicates that this is a limited time offer that will end on December 31st...

So if you are on the fence...now's the time to figure out what side of that fence you want to be on...