Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#38724 by DawnW
Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:13 am
I hate most cable companies. We have Time Warner too. We only have internet through them though. We tried cable TV and compared to Directv we hated it. We went back to Satellite.

TWC's telephone service is SO expensive! It is $40 plus tax per month. Even when we had cable TV we stuck with Vonage.

Dawn
#84808 by InsMan
Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 am
Is any one else hearing that when Vonage phone customers call your Ooma phone line (I have had the same telephone number and it has been ported 3 times) and they get a message that the phone number is disconnected? I have been told this 2 times this week from 1 business in California that tried to reach me to handle a service issue and 1 residence in Texas that was a friend of the family just calling our number. We can call them at their number from our Ooma line or they have to call our Ooma line from their cell phone. I have a Telo device for 6 months and it is connected to the Modem and my router is connected to the Telo with MAC address set to Built In.
#84815 by lbmofo
Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:20 am
InsMan wrote:Is any one else hearing that when Vonage phone customers call your Ooma phone line (I have had the same telephone number and it has been ported 3 times) and they get a message that the phone number is disconnected? I have been told this 2 times this week from 1 business in California that tried to reach me to handle a service issue and 1 residence in Texas that was a friend of the family just calling our number. We can call them at their number from our Ooma line or they have to call our Ooma line from their cell phone. I have a Telo device for 6 months and it is connected to the Modem and my router is connected to the Telo with MAC address set to Built In.

The problem has to do with other carriers' internal call routing table being wrong. Their customer (parties trying to call you) must call the other carrier (their service provider) and complain that they can't reach a working number.