Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#39695 by wtnixon
Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:38 am
Beta testing?! I didn't spend $200 on handsets to find out out that they've been testing them while I've had them two months.
So now I have to check the forim AND set up a twitter account to find out the status? I agree, it should be transparent or at least send out emails. Truly disgusted considering they were showing this thing off a year ago. Today my Telo was ringing but not letting us answer... Kinda scary with the update looming. I'm starting to think I should be careful what I wish for!
#39756 by daet
Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:28 pm
bw1 wrote:The best communication would be transparent - a firmware revision update pushed to your Telo that enables multiple handsets and fixes all the issues.

Hard to be completely transparent - with currently only one handset recommended to be powered up.
#39984 by The Talker
Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:18 am
wtnixon wrote:Well it's monday now... So where's the update?

Now that's funny! :D (being posted at 3:47AM PST.)

After the holiday and long weekend, no one is in the office yet! They'll be flooded with calls this morning at the start of their business day. (for all the calls that are not handled by the overseas contracted help)

I was giving the handset update until Tuesday morning. If it does not happen, this second set of handsets is going back.
#40135 by Bobby B
Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:51 pm
We'll start releasing version 32829 (multi-handset support) out to all Telos today. We normally do releases in progressively larger batches over a 2-3 day period.

You can check your version either from the setup.ooma.com web page, or by clicking on "Menu" and then "Information" on the handset. Please note that you'll want to manually reboot your Telo before adding additional handsets (my.ooma.com/pin has been updated with these instructions).

wtnixon wrote:Well it's monday now... So where's the update?