Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#36296 by awasti
Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:14 pm
I was attracted to OOMA partially because of the multi-ring feature but was disappointed by the following:

Why can I only forward to one number? I would like to be able to multi-ring to my cell phone AND my wife's cell phone simultaneously.

Can you drop the requirement to press 1 to recieve a call that's been forwarded? Usually by the time I bring up the keypad to my cellphone's screen to press 1, the call has already been picked up by voicemail! At least give us the option to turn off the requirement to press 1 to recieve a forwarded call. Google Voice gives that option :-)
#36303 by southsound
Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:23 pm
Why not use Google Voice as a front end to your ooma and cell phones. I have several GV numbers (personal, non-profit charity, my wife) and I am amazed at the capabilities this awesome service. You can even set up call forwarding based on groups you have defined. I use call presentation that requires dialing a 1 to take the call but it can be used without call presentation as well. I also use only GV voicemail. It is very convienent and the transcriptions are a source of much laughter in our experience.