Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#36165 by chuckl
Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:34 pm
I have two incoming phone lines (since I've signed up for one added 'virtual number' under OOMA Premiere); however, I only am able to record one personal greeting, which is shared between the two lines. :cry:

Our family uses one line for one purpose and the other line for another, but OOMA won't let me distinguish between them to incoming callers, reducing the additional line's value.

Chuck Lamprey
#36167 by Groundhound
Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 pm
chuckl wrote:I have two incoming phone lines (since I've signed up for one added 'virtual number' under OOMA Premiere); however, I only am able to record one personal greeting, which is shared between the two lines. :cry:

Our family uses one line for one purpose and the other line for another, but OOMA won't let me distinguish between them to incoming callers, reducing the additional line's value.

Chuck Lamprey

You can do what you want, you just have to assign either an Ooma Scout (for Hub) or Telo Handset (for Telo) to the second number. This is done in my.ooma, and you will create a password for a second my.ooma login and you can then control the second number there. You will setup the second VM account from that assigned device just like you did with your primary number from the main Ooma device.