Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#40765 by southsound
Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm
googlevoice wrote:Do you know when IPOD app will be ready to use?

Right now if you go to CES and use it on their iPod or iPhone. :P
#52800 by murphy
Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:17 am
securesocket wrote:How about that iPhone/iTouch/iPad app? ;)

The app is apparently ready. The servers to support it are apparently not ready.
#52846 by coldsteel
Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:25 pm
OOMA should release an API - I mentioned this when I created the OOMALOGGER app, developers would come up with better and more interesting features and mashups than OOMA has probably even thought of if given a chance - can you even think of a major platform, or service today that doesn't have API's?

I have an IPOD TOUCH as well and I do listen to voicemails that come in to OOMA (via email of course) but the ability to tie in to the answering machine features would be cool as well so I'll take a look at it BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE AN OOMA API :) .
#53156 by coldsteel
Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:57 am
Update: Took another look at the OOMA web interface to voicemail and it does not actually work on the iphone/ipod touch as it requires [drum roll] a flash player - there may be a way around it but without a real OOMA API writing this (for an Iphone) would be a hack and probably a real pain to maintain.